Search&Replace is a powerful Find and replace, batch-processing application for text files, designed to replace the content and names that you want to modify in just a click.Its user-friendly interface makes it accessible to just about anyone without specific computer knowledge.
With Search&Replace, you can:
- Rename file content (text inside of text files)
- Delete file content
- Rename files, folders of both at the same time
- Add suffixes and prefixes to files and/or folders.
- Strip characters by position in the name.
- Change file names and more...
- Fixed a rare crash when batch-editing file content.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
*Previously available here