Back-In-Time allows users to transcend Time Machine restoration possibilities. Back-In-Time offers an easy access to all the data backed up by Time Machine.
Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- And much more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Original contents browser: to compare the contents of your Mac with the Time Machine backups.
- Export the contents of a backup to a text file.
- Compare the contents of two exports.
- Ability to use Back-In-Time without administrator privileges.
- OS X 10.6 or later