Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- Can delete items in Time Machine backups.
- And much more...
- Compatibility OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed an issue where the alias could not mount the Time Machine disk in certain cases (under Yosemite).
- Various minor corrections.
- OS X 10.6 or later