Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- Can delete items in Time Machine more...
- Time Machine volumes mounted or unmounted when Back-In-Time is running are now automatically detected.
- Added right-click in the left hand list to open the contextual menu (same as Control-Click).
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed an error that could incorrectly more...