Preference Manager allows you to trash, lock, backup and restore Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects preference files. These files contain user settings and preferences but can cause problems if they become corrupted. Trashing the files allows you to restore operability to your machine.
Preference Manager can also backup and restore not only preference files, but Final Cut Pro button bars, keyboard layouts, column layouts, window layouts, track layouts, custom settings and user plugins. Backups are stored in a single compressed file, allowing you to more...
- Improved compatibility with OS X's preference caching mechanism
- Minor tweaks to Kollaborate integration
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro 3 or later
- Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, or Compressor 4
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.0 or later
- Adobe After Effects 10.0 (CS 5) or later