JayReader is a simple free text reader with basic features and not a whole great deal of else. Its currently built to meet my needs as easily as possible. My hope is that it will meet others needs as well.
Here is its current feature list:
- Plays speech from the start of the document, the selected text, or from the cursor to the end of the document.
- You can pause or continue that speech.
- You can change the speed of the speech.
- It will Highlight what it is saying if you want.
- Multiple documents, with file saving and loading.
- Nothing else that isn't just a giveaway from the OS X text input system.
- Complete Interface Redesign
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software