Cronette it's a software to specify tasks to be launched unattended by the Mac. It can be used on unattended Mac Servers or also on regular Mac workstations for tasks to execute during the night or for recurring tasks to be performed on a regular basis.
Cronette provides different type of launch tasks and any task can be specified to launch different type of execution.
How it works in details:
- All the tasks inside Cronette are represented in a document table. The task is visualised in a master and details interface (the well know layout used in a multitude of Mac software, the user selects the task in the more...
- New command Copy file/folder with creation of destination folders with custom names using time based tags
- New command Move file/folder with creation of destination folders with custom names using time based tags
- 'Run Now' command for user test of created tasks
- Selection of folders where to execute unix commands with R/W permissions
- Improved more...
- OS X 10.8 or later