Its multi-table head-up display (HUD) shows real-time statistics (and hole cards mucked at showdown) for all your opponents at all Full Tilt and PokerStars tables as you play.
Use it to instantly pinpoint leaks in your game and exploit your opponents' weaknesses.
FlopZoom plays back any hand you've played, compares your statistics directly against other players' statistics, and compares your Harrington "M" value against the villains' "M" values throughout a tournament.
You can instantly find and more...
- Playback: some micro-stakes amounts weren't represented correctly in chipanimations
- Playback: the preflop main pot amount in some limit sessions was off byone small blind
- Importing: fixed two rare crashes caused by certain Full Tilt hand historyfiles
- Importing: reduced memory usage when importing large number of hand more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 1 GHz or faster recommended
- 1 GB or more RAM strongly recommended