RSI... Provides quick access to the rapid sequence intubation (RSI) procedure.
Includes details on each of the 7 P's of RSI, predictors of difficult intubation, BVM, and cric, calculated drug doses for the patient's actual weight, and contraindications. Supports kg and lbs.
RSI is great for doctors and paramedics. With RSI on your iPhone or iPod touch, you won't need to carry around extra reference cards or books anymore.
Rapid sequence intubation is an advanced medical procedure, designed for the expeditious intubation of the trachea of a patient. Also known as rapid sequence induction.
- Allows decimal weights.
- Moved Calculated Drug Doses to top of main menu.
- Added main menu button to top bar.
- Larger font size for weight field.
- Added Vecuronium as a paralytic.
- Added Propofol, Thiopental, and Midazolam as induction agents.
- iPhone or iPod touch