It can backup to most storage devices, but it is specifically designed to be used with Amazon S3, which provides cheap online storage. You choose which files need to be backed up, select how often, set the destination and voila! your files are backed up.
- backup to multiple locations, including Amazon S3, SFTP, FTP, Windows shares, and local disks;
- backup Microsoft SQL Server databases;
- backup automatically at a set interval and at a set time if desired;
- backup only modified files, or a snapshot of the files you select;
- compress and encrypt files during more...