Kodi (was XBMC) is an award-winning free and open-source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Note: To install Kodi on OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, you need to right-click the application after it has been more...
- Fix incorrect video screensize on Android AML devices
- potential segfault when silencing audio
- do not skip streaminfo if format is not know.
- DXVA flickering on AMD
- prevent possible over-flow in ALSA
- possible sorting problems in library
- possible problem in library navigation
- don’t scroll text when it’s more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV