- A large range of image format is supported (DICOM, Analyze, VTK, NIFTI, etc.), as well as mesh files (VTK format).
- Image/mesh dynamic sequences can be imported or constructed.
- Dynamic scalar field on meshes can be displayed.
- Points of Interest can be dynamically followed.
- Interactive tools are provided for mesh alignment, surface generation, etc.
- Much more...
- iso-contour extraction in a (4D-) mesh
- data picking from a mesh/image to a mesh
- landmark follow-up with comment added
- tutorial maker
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, 1 GB of RAM, Apple's X11 installed.