Just drop any number of widgets on the app to install them. If the widget is not installed it will install normally. If it is already installed, you get the smart upgrade option, which will update the widget without closing any copies you already have open. This works with any widget, though it is particularly useful with Delivery Status. If you're tired of having to move your widgets back in place every more...
- Completely rewritten in Cocoa instead of AppleScript for better performance and reliability
- Improved compatibility with Tiger (10.4.10 or later)
- The widget's icon is now displayed in the installation dialog box
- In addition to dropping a widget on the application icon, you can now choose "Installâ¦" from the File menu
- Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later