This utility provides RAW YUV playback, comparison and conversion capabilities on MacOS X.
Since version 0.9, there is a raw export option available to save the input sequences in different RAW formats, resolutions and color depths. The algorithm for scaled output uses a high quality 16 tap windowed sinc filter (sinc windowed sinc aka Lanczos more...
- implemented Y4M file format support (except 4:1:1)
- YCbCr4:4:4 8 Bit planar support
- Y only (4:0:0) 8 Bit support
- 10 Bit UYVY support in big endian notation
- option to disable automatic multi-file concatenation in open dialog
- [Bugfix] fixed missing 4:2:2 planar mode for conversion/SSIM calculation
- [Bugfix] copy to clipboard fix for Snow Leopard
- added 1920x1088 to more...