- simple to configure and to use
- simplified configuration for freephonie (SIP phone service offered by French IP provider Free), and possibly other
- handling of registration depending on location (e.g. when being at home, do not stay registered, thus letting calls being redirected to normal phone, and registered when being on other network)
- proper handling of power suspend
- integration with Address Book
- integration with keyring to store SIP account password
- based on open source protocol stacks more...
Version 0.2.9 (0.2.20080131):
- bug fixes
- freephonie wifi access
- more diag on failures
- local audio test function
- AdressBook plug-in to dial directly from AB, and plug-in action in application
- audio volume control
- suspending e.g. dvd player during call
- ring !
- nicer incoming call pop-up
- audio device more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later