TouchPlot is a powerful grapher with a long list of features:
- formula editor with custom keyboards along with prettyprint display of the formula being entered. Note that the syntax being used to enter a formula is based on direct polish notation. There is a learning curve, but usually it becomes really slick with practice. Please visit the website for more details about that, see in particular the tutorial section.
- symbolic differentiation
- representative curves of functions with a focus on accuracy and speed
- calculation of first terms of iterative sequences, and graphical representations of more...
- Added definite integration
- Added possibility to save user-defined functions in libraries
- Added extensive embedded documentation (english and french)
- Improved gestures for rescaling
- iPhone or iPod touch