Medical Calculator is an iPhone and iPod touch application that helps doctors and nurses compute useful formulas and equations.
This clinical calculator gives you quick access to calculations that are too hard to memorize or perform in your head. Supports US and SI units.
- A-a Oxygen Gradient
- ABCD2 Score for TIA
- Absolute Neutrophile Count (ANC)
- Age Calculator
- Alcoholic Hepatitis Discriminant Function
- Anion Gap
- APACHE more...
- Added Corrected Phenytoin.
- Added Serum Osmolality.
- Increased font size for input fields.
- Added Peak Expiratory Flow.
- Added ABCD2 Score for TIA.
- Added Levorphanol and Oxymorphone to opioid converter.
- MELD score matches UNOS calculator. Uses 1.0 as min for lab values, uses 4.0 mg/dL as max serum creatinine, and more...