Packet Peeper is a network protocol analyzer (or "packet sniffer"). Its features include TCP stream reassembly, privilege separation, simultaneous capture sessions, filters, Python plugins, and support for pcap capture files.
- Added support for RVI/PkTap interfaces (to allow capture from an iPhone connected via USB).
- Added crash reporting (using Google BreakPad).
- Changed dates to ISO format.
- Fixed a serialization bug in the IPv6 decoder.
- Synced data inspector status with toolbar menu.
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software