Kanji Go is a Mac OS X application designed to make it easy to lookup and review Japanese and Chinese.
- Look up words from and to Japanese and Chinese, English, Russian, German, and French
- Find Kanji by Radical, Reading, Meaning, Stroke Count, or SKIP index
- Create, print, import/export, and publish custom vocabulary lists
- Study using customizable digital flash cards - via traditional or Spaced-Interval methods
- Quiz Mode with adjustable difficulty and styles
- View conjugations for all more...
- Added: Sorting Options, available from the Tools menu. Available sorts: Date Added, Kanji, Kanji Stroke Count, Reading, Definition, and Reverse Order
- Added: Copy List function, available from the Tools menu
- Added: Merge List Tool: Create a new list by combining any of your current lists
- Added: Preference to show Simplified vs. more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software