ResizeMe is a powerful, easy-to-use batch image editor for Mac OS X.
Scale, Crop 'n Rotate:Perform the bread-and-butter operations of scaling, cropping and rotating your images with ResizeMe.
Drop Shadows:Polish up your images and icons in one go with this all-time favorite of all image effects.
Reflection Effect:Another favorite among Web designers and graphic artists, and just as easy to do with ResizeMe.
Watermarks:You want to add a copyright notice, or add a "DRAFT" or "SECRET" stamp to your images in one scoop? ResizeMe allows you to add text watermarks and choose the position, font and more...
This update adds presets and fixes some bugs, and is recommended for all users.
The changes in detail:
- New: Presets
- New: Cancel button and progress counter
- Fixed: Renaming in-place copies the files rather than moving them
- Fixed: Slow when loading large numbers of files
- Fixed: Rename: regular expression .* matches filename more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later*Previously available here