As the invasion begins, players choose to more...
- New workaround involving switching between windowed mode and full screen - This only occurs if the window is big enough to go off the edge of the player's screen. There is a workaround that lets the user get back to fullscreen:
- In the game, set the resolution to something small enough that the entire game window fits on your screen. 800x600 is a safe bet.
- Quit more...
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Mac minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5.1 or later
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- CPU Speed: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 7300
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
- Media Required: DVD-ROM
- Mac mouse and keyboard Multiplayer requirements:
- Internet (TCP/IP) or LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires broadband connection Recommended system requirements
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Memory (VRAM): 256 MB Supported video cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce 7300, 7600, 8600
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500
- ATI Radeon X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600 NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disk and virtual disk drives. NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported. NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported