GPS2Aperture Pro is an easy to use geotagging application for use with Apple's Aperture and Google Earth.
Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into 'constant update' mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for more...
- Bugfix - Updating EXIF data within Aperture was failing for managed Masters on non-English installs of Aperture, due to GPS2Aperture referring to menu items by name when telling Aperture to update it's information.
- Feature Change - tested with Aperture 2.1.3.
- Feature Change - trial period extended to 30 days.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software