SAGE is open source mathematics software which creates a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab.
- General and Advanced Pure and Applied Mathematics. - Use SAGE for studying a huge range of mathematics, including algebra, calculus, elementary to very advanced number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, commutative algebra, group theory, combinatorics, graph theory, and exact linear algebra.
- Use an Open Source Alternative. - By using SAGE you help to support a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and more...
- __floordiv__ should be part of coercion model
- Line's corner_cutoff is poorly documented, and buggy
- Change_labels for sum species structure does not actually change the labels
- Use MeatAxe as an optional back end for dense matrices over `GF(p^n)`, p odd, n>1, `p^n>255`
- Optional doctest broken in oeis
- Implementation of floordiv is incorrect more...
- OS X 10.11.3 or later