General and Advanced Pure and Applied Mathematics. Use SAGE for studying a huge range of mathematics, including algebra, calculus, elementary to very advanced number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, commutative algebra, group theory, combinatorics, graph theory, and exact linear algebra.
Use an Open Source Alternative. By using SAGE you help to support a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB. SAGE more...
- Fix sage-cleaner's rm_rf function on OS X
- KeyError raised by GraphLatex.dot2tex_picture when edge_labels=True
- minor Steenrod algebra fixes
- Organize the index of the combinatorics section of the reference manual
- dedent pasted sage prompts
- update README
- include system pkgconfig path
- K.S_units doesn't check for repeated more...