It is intended for multi-channel video art, video walls, etc. I designed it as an artist-friendly low-budget alternative to the expensive combo of industrial DVD players (Pioneer DVD-V7400, DVD-V5000) and Dave Jones Design sync boxes. Those systems are fantastic, but if you have a few computers and a network hub, MultiScreener is worth a try.
There are two applications: Server and Client. The server plays a movie and sends position information over the more...
- Changed to GPL 3.0 license
- Recompiled with MAX5
- Tested HD playback
- Fixed: Fixed error in client timing comparison (improved sync accuracy)
- Fixed: Fixed occasional loss or overwrite of xml preferences file
- Fixed: client sync meter was sometimes inaccurate
- Fixed: Simplified and optimized speed-control math
- Fixed: Simplified more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later