Cadent monitorLite graphs the applications and processes running on your Mac. It can then be used to compare what is, and is not, running on your system at different time intervals.
- Represents the process/application information as a hierarchical graph rather than a flat list.
- Uses a small amount of CPU.
- Has a search box to quickly find processes you are looking for.
- Provides a slimmed down view of what files/internet connections an application has open.
- Can export these graphical views to the graphviz DOT file format. This makes it available to other applications which support the DOT format such as more...
- Two faster refresh rates added: 250ms and 500ms
- Window settings remembered on quit and re-applied on next launch
- Filter settings remembered on quit and re-applied on next launch
- Two new filters: CPU(%) and Memory(MB)
- Screencasts on usage added to developer Web site
- Reduced Price!
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software