- Represents the process/application information as a hierarchical graph rather than a flat list.
- Uses a small amount of CPU.
- Has a search box to quickly find processes you are looking for.
- Provides a slimmed down view of what files/internet connections an application has open.
- Can export these graphical views to the graphviz DOT file format. This makes it available to other applications which support more...
- Two faster refresh rates added: 250ms and 500ms
- Window settings remembered on quit and re-applied on next launch
- Filter settings remembered on quit and re-applied on next launch
- Two new filters: CPU(%) and Memory(MB)
- Screencasts on usage added to developer Web site
- Reduced Price!
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later