Sound Reference is a widget that calculates sound wavelengths for given frequencies and temperatures. It is a perfect reference tool for an audio engineer troubleshooting phase cancellation in multi-speaker loudsystems. It is also great reference for students.
- Functional knobs and dials (can change values by turning the knobs on the console directly)
- Calculates wavelengths of given frequencies for any room temperature
- Displays the frequency of musical pitches or MIDI note values
- Displays the music note closest to the given frequency
- Calculates the speed of sound in any temperature
- Converts between more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software