What's Snapper? When you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form.
Play: Hit the space bar or double-click in the wave form to play. Or use auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
Drag, Drop and Convert: In the Snapper wave form you can select a part of the sound file and...
- drag it out, to create a new file.
- upload it to your Pro Tools cursor.
- turn the selection into an mp3 file.
- split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or more...
- Odd-sized Wave files were rejected.
- OS X 10.5 or later