The package includes a Web server, a SQLite database, a Python interpreter, and a Web-based interface. Development, deployment, and maintenance of Web applications, as well as database administration, is done via the provided Web interface.
- Follows the Model-View-Controller software engineering pattern, similar to Ruby on Rails.
- Can handle HTML, RSS, CSV, AJAX, JSON, and WIKI markup, and can talk to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle more...
- Many small but important bug fixes
- Jquery 1.11
- Codemirror 3.21, thanks Paolo Valleri
- Fixed security issue with sessions in database, thanks Nathan Humphreys
- Fixed security issue with persistant data in session, thanks Kiran
- Fixed security issue with redirect after expired login, thanks AndrÃ© Kablu
- Cleaner DAL more...
- OS X 10.4 or later