LadioCast is an Icecast2 source client for the broadcast an Internet radio program.
- Ability as Icecast2 source client software (connecting to such as Livedoor NETLADI (http://live.ladio.livedoor.com/).
- Supporting Ogg Vorbis and MP3 encoding formats.
- Equipped 3in/2out/2bus audio mixer, where you can select input and output sound devices respectively.
- Universal Binary application running on OS X 10.4 and later.
- Added Ogg Opus encoding format in the Icecast 2 streamers.
- Updated Ogg Vorbis libraries to the latest version.
- Measures taken to recover from standing audio input streams after sleep.
- Measures taken to avoid beep noise in initializing input devices.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later