The Problem - Your MacBook or MacBook Pro knows the following sleep states:
- sleep: machine will go to sleep only (saves state in RAM only, battery keeps RAM contents)
- sleep and hibernate: machine sleeps and hibernates. (default)
- hibernate only: machine will go to hibernate only. (saves state on disk, battery will not be used)
- Just sleep means that the notebook will go to sleep fast, but you loose the ability to change the battery as the battery is needed to more...
- Added default overrides for pmset. SmartSleep uses pmset to set the values for sleep, hibernate, sleep and hibernate and system default. You can now override the values that SmartSleep uses:
- Added Retina menu-bar icons - thanx to more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later