The application suite includes a client for uploading and downloading your data securely to Amazon's S3 service!
There are also five applications included in the JetS3t suite.
Applications for using your own S3 account:
- Cockpit -- An easy-to-use graphical application for transferring files, viewing and managing the contents of an Amazon S3 account.
- Synchronize -- A command-line application for synchronizing directories on your computer with an Amazon S3 account. Ideal for performing more...
- StorageObject and its subclasses (e.g. S3Object) now include a convenience constructor that accepts byte array data.
- Fixed incorrect file path for XMLBuilder library in shell scripts.
- Fixed issue in FileComparer utility that prevented locally-deleted files within directories from being noticed and removed from the remote service. Also affected JetS3t's more...
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Java 1.4.2 or later