Until now, if you wanted to work with a chromatogram on a Mac, you needed to export the image as PDF and the results as a spreadsheet. If you were not so lucky, it would be inside a presentation, or worse yet a word processing document. Now you can work with the real data.
Xhromatogram can read AIA files, display the chromatograms, export graphic more...
- User-interface improvements for mass spectra
- Choice of TIC or XIC for mass chromatograms
- Mass labels on mass spectra
- Date-time stamps display in localized format
- CAS numbers are properly formatted
- Many problems with setting, saving and loading preferences fixed
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later