Hydra Pro (was Hydra + Aperture Plug-In) provides human eye-like perception to your photographs by allowing you to create High Dynamic Range (HDR) images from a series of regular photographs (up to 7), either from DSLRs or traditional point-and-shoot cameras. This is because a single photograph cannot represent the full gamut of light due to the physical limitations in the sensor.
Hydra does not require pictures taken with a tripod, as it is usually the case with HDR software. This is a unique feature that means you can take photos anywhere without a tripod to later merge them in Hydra.
Hydra uses an more...
- Mavericks: Faster real-time previewing of tone-mapped image thanks to improved OS X 10.9 Mavericks Core Image/OpenCL pipeline
- Mavericks: Integration of OS X 10.9 Mavericks native image browser, which gives access to iPhoto, Aperture, and iCloud photo libraries
- Mavericks: Fixed incorrect preset rendering
- Mavericks: Fixed UI glitches
- Fixed: Cropped images more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later