Psykinematix is a new OpenGL-based software package dedicated to visual psychophysics running on Macintosh computers only. Psykinematix consists in a unique stand-alone application that does not require any programming skill to create and run complex experiments. Easy to use, subject-friendly, powerful and reliable, Psykinematix runs standard psychophysical protocols, generates and presents complex stimuli, collects subject's responses, and analyzes results on the fly. Psykinematix is also a great learning tool to introduce visual perception and to illustrate psychophysical concepts to students.
- Backup and Restore options in File menu,
- "Open Log File" option in File menu,
- Support for multimedia image stimulus in MEF and SSS stimuli,
- Support for Conditional event embedded in Association event,
- Standard/Test intervals randomization option in Yes/No procedure,
- pnoise(X,Y) function to generate Perlin noise in more...
- OS X 10.4 or later