OpenMSX Peashooter is a frontend for OpenMSX that should run on any Mac computer running Mac OS X 10.3 or above. I have developed it because I think that, while being a superb emulator, OpenMSX suffers the lack of an integrated IDE to manage files. Launching games and applications from the terminal isn't very user friendly, and it's almost a pain for a lot of users (well, at least that's true for me ^__^). That's why I wanted to develop something that the people could use in conjunction with OpenMSX to experience again some of the fabulous games made for the MSX standard.
List of the currently available features:
- Improved compatibility for Mac OS X 10.5
- Some bugs were fixed
- New games added to the internal database
- Now Peashooter can force OpenMSX to start in full-screen
- If you want you can embed OpenMSX.app inside Peashooter main package
- Support for homebrew games and apps. If you want you can put all the homebrew games made on ROMs, Disks more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later