FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Mac or Windows. Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries
- Preferences to set font encodings
- Font inspection window with preview
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Mac or Windows format) into a single more...
- Includes a new font properties window for modifying font names (including font menu name, family name, and PostScript name)
- Enhanced support for OS X 10.7 Lion
- Better support for TrueType Collections
- Miscellaneous other improvements
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software