VideoPier is the missing link between MPEG2 camcorder and your Mac. It lets you visualize the clips on your camera that Quicktime would otherwise refuse to open. VideoPier lets you copy them to disk, and export them to any format for viewing (iPod, AppleTV, iPhone) or editing (iMovie 06/08).
- Detect your camcorder and let you visualize all clips.
- Copy files from your camcorder to your hard drive in their original format.
- Import clips that have been already been copied to disk.
- Create events for the imported clips (events are organized by year like in iMovie 08).
- Visualize your clips, more...
- Compatible with OS X 10.7 and later
- Supported file formats: MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MOV, AVI, ASF/WMV, FLV.
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software