Picard is the next generation MusicBrainz tagging application. This new tagging concept is album oriented, as opposed to track/file oriented like the ClassicTagger was. Picard is written in Python, which is a cross-platform language, and makes use of cross-platform libraries - this allows the same code to run both on Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Picard now requires at least Python 2.6
- Removed support for AmpliFIND/PUIDs
- Add support for the Ogg Opus file format
- Its now possible to download cover images without any plugin. Cover Art Archive images can be downloaded by image type
- Improved directory scanning performance
- Prefer already-loaded releases of the same RG when matching more...
- OS X 10.7 or later