Xspinner is a utility for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard that allows users to access hidden features and preferences in the system and applications and provides easy launch of system maintenance scripts.
With Xspinner it is possible to:
- change appearance and behavior of the Dock
- modify the display of the menu bar
- tweak the appearance of Finder
- enable access to hidden features in Dashboard and Safari
- customize the default Save and Print dialogs in all applications
- run system maintenance scripts
- and more.
Version 1.0.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later