Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
- Create an iTunes Store Package for iTunes Store submission
- Easily add your movie, trailer, closed captions, and subtitles to your iTunes Store Package
- Preview closed captions and subtitles right in the Viewer
- Zoom in the Viewer to watch content with true pixel accuracy
- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual more...
- OS X 10.10.2 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- 1.1GB of disk space
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software