iGet Mobile is a personal server application that runs on your Mac, and allows you to easily and securely access your Mac's documents and files from your favorite mobile device. It works with any decently web-capable device (including Windows PCs), but has--naturally--been designed with a special emphasis on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- access your Mac from iPhone, iPod Touch, PC, or other mobile device
- easy automagic network setup
- SSL encryption to protect your data
- get updates by email when your Mac's IP address changes (i.e., "lazy man's dynamic DNS")
- intelligent more...
Get Mobile 2.0.1 is a maintenance release which incorporates several bug fixes and performance enhancements over version 2.0.
What's new in this version:
- A new Send Feedback command in the Help menu automatically (optionally) collects system information to help our support staff diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Improved diagnostics and logging.
- Fixed a bug which more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later