Badia Exportools Standard for QuarkXPress automates exporting individual document pages or spreads into separate files. It can also export selections, extract all the document text, and even split documents with their corresponding image links. You can export to any of these common formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, Rich Text Format, Microsoft Word, ePub, Kindle, JPEG, and PNG. Exportools Standard also allows you to split documents, saving them as smaller QuarkXPress documents or templates.
- Support for upcoming QuarkXPress 2016.
- Resolves random hangs when exporting as PDF, PS, or EPS.
- Improved tabbing between text fields.
- Solves crash on OS X 10.9 when quitting QuarkXPress.
- Few other fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- QuarkXPress 2015 or 2016