BitClamp, the encryption software for Mac OS X. Easily secure confidential documents and personal files with trusted 448-bit Blowfish, AES 256-bit and 256-bit Serpent encryption. Simply drag and drop the required files to encrypt your documents with industry-standard encryption methods for remarkable security.
BitClamp is the only brand of encryption software offering file mimicking - a feature used to hide encrypted data within other files for optimal security. In addition, smart Covert features can further disguise your files by giving them unrelated names. All of this and more makes BitClamp a trusted, easy-to-use and more...
- [NEW] Refresh button added to password generator.
- [NEW] You now have the option to save files in the same directory as the first file in the encryption list.
- [Change] Nag window is now displayed on launch if you have not registered the application.
- [Fix] Less CPU usage.
- [Fix] The preferences will no longer allow you to always mimic nothing, more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Leopard Compatible)*Previously available here