You position some Finder windows on your desktop, arrange them however you want, with any view options you want, and then use Simple WindowSets to save them as a set. Your set can be comprised of as many windows as you like and you can save as many sets as you like. Now that you have a set saved, you can restore those windows any time you want more...
- Modified how windows are opened to open the target's container if the target can't be found
- Rewrote some code to optimize opening sets
- Fixed a problem with the application launching on MacOSX 10.4
- Fixed a bug when importing old windowsets from previous versions which caused a crash
- New demo period for those who have tried it before
- Bug fixes