Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes more...
- Fixes issue with "Show" menu commands
- Fixes issue with "Select" menu items
Note:This version of Dupin may be a paid upgrade. If you purchased your current Dupin registration code after June 2011 then this update is free. If you purchased your current registration before July 2011 then you can upgrade for $7 via an in-app purchase at launch.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11 or later