Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists
- Audition tracks
- Fixes issue with "Show in Finder"
- Restores shortcuts for Library and Music library playlists in Playlist Popup
- Improvements to Library Profile help tool
- Addresses very rare issue accessing home folder that has been installed elsewhere
- OS X 10.9 accommodations
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 10.0 or later