Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes more...
- Additional support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixes case sensitivity issue with files on NAS
- Fixes issue when moving iTunes Media folder
- Fixes Selection Window flickering issue
- Fixes errant Remote tracks detection after iTunes Match is turned off
- Minor GUI tweaks
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 10 or later