Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac's little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Now requires OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Redesigned Interface: A new look and feel inspired by OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite Support: Complete OS X Yosemite new features and technology support.
- Handoff Support: Instantly switch between Pixelmator on your Mac and iPad.
- iCloud Drive Support: Safely store and access your images on all more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later