Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac's little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Pixelmator now works great on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- The new Pixelmator Photos Extension brings powerful, Metal-based Distort tools to your Photos app.
- Split View lets you use Pixelmator and any other app side-by-side in full screen.
- Enhanced Force Touch support makes painting with Force Touch trackpad even smoother.
- San Francisco is the new user more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later