- It backs up your folder into a single disk image archive which is compact and prevents from any involuntary access.
- If you want you can possibly burn the resulting disk image archive onto a CD or DVD.
- You can select the source folder you want to back up.
- You can select the destination disk image in which you want to archive.
- You can drag an drop the source folder you want to back up on the application's icon or the window's buttons.
- When the backup is finished it can for example automatically more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.