Math Stars Plus, a program for mastering math facts in its initial release, expands upon features of Class One Software's Math Stars. The basic module of Math Stars Plus challenges students to complete all fact groups up to a selectable number. As each function is successfully completed, the student earns a STAR. When 4 stars have been earned, the student's name is entered into the Hall of Fame. The program records every problem the student attempts and can be set to use the student's previous data in selecting new problems.
In addition, Math Stars Plus includes 6 fun but challenging math games. The games range in more...
- New: Removed the seldom-used networking function
- New: Removed the Class Lists in favor of a simpler user interface
- New: Compiled the Mac version for Cocoa, the latest OSX framework
- New: Added modern, colorful graphics
- New: Removed Mind Games game and added MathCentration game
- New: Added quick "How To Play" help to each screen and placed more...
RequirementsOS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software