Sporktris is a clean, simple Tetris-inspired puzzle game. It is meant to be fun, functional, and pretty, with as little annoyance as possible.
- Customizable keys (including both turn keys)
- Nifty level backgrounds (from the happyspork.com * gallery), and coloured pieces to go with them
- Its own key repeat system (allows for holding down two keys at once, among other things)
- Automatically pauses when it isn't in front
- Will not cause a raccoon infestation in your home or work place
- Handy Features list
- Universal Binary
- Fixed Mac menu shortcuts not working
- Added lines of garbage preference
- Added a key to end the current game
- Added block outline preference (black, white, or off)
- Added start level preference
- Changed "Controls" to "Settings", and made it a tabbed interface
- Brought in Guido to do some top secret raccoon-related work
- Added "Donate" button more...