Waypoint and route records contain more data than just the information displayed on the GPS screen. iGPS creates a back up file on your Mac containing a complete copy of every waypoint and route record stored in your GPS.
Backing up waypoints and routes enables you to restore your GPS data to its original state. You can recover all of your data at once or restore a specific waypoint or route.
iGPS can be used to transfer waypoints and routes to other Garmin GPS devices. If you restore your waypoints and routes to a different device, more...
- Updated eSellerate engine for optimal performance.
- Added Applications folder alias to installation procedure.
- Changed system requirement to Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Updated License Agreement and User Manual.
- OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Garmin GPS with a serial interface and Garmin cable
- USB to serial adapter