muDic is the tool for music dictation of the monophonic instrument ad-lib solo phrase. muDic supports the dictation of the phrase and the making of the sheet of music, the exercise of the phrase for total.
- Two dimension (Freq - stereo position) analyser
- Semiautomatic beat mapping
- Staff notation
- Variable speed play of fixed pitch(40%-160%)
- Pitch adjustment when Audio File is played(-10 - +10cent)
- Variable Time axis scale display of Audio Power Spectrum
- Writing into Midi note by PianoRollEditor
- Synchronizing play of Midi note by more...
- Fixed bug that deadlock on save operation
- However, with it, I gave up autosave architecture
- OS X 10.9 or later
- LilyPond (after 2.14.x) (after 2.15.x in OS X 10.7) If you want to do the sheet of music output
- MIDI I/F (If you need RemoteControl by MIDI ProgramChange message)